- Buid Your Own Arcade Controls 1389 hits (Added on 12/20/2002 9:20:23 AM)
This website is dedicated to recreating the arcade experience in your own home. Great people and loads of information.
- Happ Controls 1326 hits (Added on 12/20/2002 10:51:35 AM)
I picked up the joysticks and buttons from these guys. The cool thing is that all of their products have exploded and cross section views. Very handy for laying out controls.
- Oscar Controls 1429 hits (Added on 12/24/2002 11:41:30 AM)
I'm using their Model 3 spinner in the project. Real nice spinner action for Tempest. Very nice indeed.
- Game Cabinets, Inc. 1652 hits (Added on 12/20/2002 10:53:17 AM)
Their plans are awesome and I highly recommend them!
- Hard Drives Northwest 1652 hits (Added on 12/21/2002 8:08:28 AM)
This is the store I buy almost all of my computer hardware from. Great people, great prices! The really cool thing is that all of their parts have a 1 year, over the counter warranty. Something dies, bring it back and they'll replace it.
- QuarterArcade.com 1578 hits (Added on 12/21/2002 8:12:38 AM)
Supplier of arcade parts. Found the stickyback vinyl here.
- Ultimarc.com 1176 hits (Added on 12/24/2002 11:39:07 AM)
Makers of the OptiPac optical encoder and the I-Pac keyboard encoder.
- ClassicGaming.com 1286 hits (Added on 12/21/2002 8:14:13 AM)
Emulation website that has a huge archive of arcade ROMs. Please note, that unless you have a File Planet subscription, you may have to "wait in line" a long time to download some.
- FE Dev Forum 1657 hits (Added on 12/20/2002 9:35:11 AM)
If you're writing your own front end to MAME, this is where you go to get help. If you're a user of a front end, you can generally ask for help from the devs.
- MAME.Net 1163 hits (Added on 12/20/2002 10:55:05 AM)
The official home page of the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator
This page was created on 6/22/2008 10:04:53 PM and was last modified on 12/21/2002 8:17:24 AM.